Thursday, March 6, 2008

Big helper.........

After going to the grocery store today I asked my boys to help me carry the bags in. Kanton was all excited to help out so I handed him the Tide and he headed for the house. I was a few steps behind him and by the time I got into the kitchen he had ever so efficiently placed the Tide right in the fridge where it belongs, or so he thought. He shut the fridge and turned around and looked at me like "your welcome mom, what can I do next"?



Brig waiting for the bus to pick him up. He is in that awkward smile stage, can you tell??? It takes him a few seconds to get just the right look before I can snap the picture.


Kanton is a big fan of olives. When we go to Eva's (he's been a few times) :) the first thing he does when the food comes out is stick his fingers out so we can put the olives on them. He found the olives at home and insisted on having them on his fingers.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

That is a perfect place for your Tide - just don't mistake it for orange juice. Those are the two cutest little boys on the internet. Let's seem some pictures of their parents.

Mandie said...

Hi, Hallie
It's so good to hear from you! I love your cute little family, and your stinking CUTE boys are a good mix of you and Ray. Your parents are so cute, they came into Chili's awhile back and I didn't think they recognized me, but they did! They were able to give me the 411 on you guys, but now that you have a blog it will be so much fun keeping up with you. Talk to you later and keeping posting!
Mandie

Melis said...

Tide in the fridge -- that's one I've never seen. Funny.

Brannon and Leslie said...

That's too cute. Your kiddos are darling and yummmy Eva's sounds so good right now. I'm jealous

Dawn Hancock said...

That Kanton, he is going to be a great helper (grape picker)! Just like his cousin Jessi. Sure wish I was closer so that they could hand out a little more. You gotta love that little bit of CHEEESE that Brig gives to ya.

Jen & Blake said...

Too cute! What great little helpers you have, gotta love it:) I have one of my own. I love seeing the pics, this is too fun!