Brig is SO proud. He lost his first tooth in December!
Cute pictures. Your boys are just too cute. I love the tide in the fridge:), that is SO cute. You gotta keep that picture forever.
Hey hal, you should put a plug for you jewerly on here. Do you have a website or some pictures. I think everyone would enjoy looking too. Just a little thought
Hi hallie I showed T.J. your blog today. He says briggy is the funniest dude. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute pictures. Your boys are just too cute. I love the tide in the fridge:), that is SO cute. You gotta keep that picture forever.
Hey hal, you should put a plug for you jewerly on here. Do you have a website or some pictures. I think everyone would enjoy looking too. Just a little thought
Hi hallie I showed T.J. your blog today. He says briggy is the funniest dude. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment