Apparently Kanton had way too much joo (juice) on the way out there because his diaper soaked through and onto his pants. Hey, I thought those diapers were supposed to hold 27-35 pounds, what's up with that?? He didn't seem to mind being out there half naked though.
Brig and Kanton had a good time digging in the dirt. They always enjoy themselves while getting extremely dirty! They are usually not done playing until you can't tell what color their clothes are anymore.
2 comments:
Yay Hallie, So good to hear from you! I'm glad you found our blog...your boys are adorable!! We definately have to get together again soon before they are all grown up. If James can get the time off this summer we would love to head down there with my parents, and if he can't maybe I'll just have to go!!
Anways, I'm a blog stalker...so I'll see you soon!!!
Those are great pictures Hallie. I love them. I love haw Brig is such a bossy big brother -- Jacob's not the only one. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment