A couple of days ago Kanton was playing outside while I was doing the dishes. I left the front door open so I could hear him. He was making noise and babbling (cause that's about what his talking sounds like) and I knew he was close by since I could hear him. Pretty soon Brig comes running to the door and tells me to come and see where Kanton is. So I grabbed the camera since it was close by and came running. Brig was so appalled that I had stopped to take a picture of him and told me I was going to be in trouble with dad for taking a picture of Kanton while he was doing something bad. I guess Kanton decided that the best way to make sure he gets to go with dad is to camp out on his truck and wait!
1 comment:
Kids are always trying something new and trying to get someone in trouble other than themself. I bet the next time you go out on the horses you will be taking pic of your boys up like that.(p.s. Your blog looks so cute.)
Post a Comment