Here he is all rested up for a new day! Notice the tent we had to put on his crib to keep him contained. It's like visiting the zoo every morning when we go to get him out of bed!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
There once was a boy who slept in a tent
Sundays are crazy for Kanton because we go to church right during his nap time. By the time we get home he is exhausted and out of control, to say the least! This past Sunday we went to Grandma & Papa Mills' house for dinner right after church so Kanton didn't get a nap at all. When we got home about 5:00 I decided I would put him down for a little nap then wake him up, feed him dinner and put him back to bed around 8:30. When I went in to wake him up he had no interest in getting out of bed so I thought, what the heck, I'll just let him sleep and he will probably be up at 4 or 5 am and I will just have to deal with it. I couldn't believe it but he didn't wake up until after 7 am. I was so proud, but mostly glad that I didn't have to get up before the sun! Do I predict a new bedtime in Kanton's future???
Here he is all rested up for a new day! Notice the tent we had to put on his crib to keep him contained. It's like visiting the zoo every morning when we go to get him out of bed!
Here he is all rested up for a new day! Notice the tent we had to put on his crib to keep him contained. It's like visiting the zoo every morning when we go to get him out of bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is the cutest little zoo animal I have ever seen. That is crazy that he slept so long, you know how much he needed the sleep. Are you guys coming to see us for Easter? Well we would take you anytime, you know that. Sure love you guys. You are doing great on the blog too.
I absolutely love the tent idea. That's perfect. My son will not stay in his bed.
Post a Comment