
Today is my sisters birthday! Did you all hear that? You know, April 26. Add it to your list of National holidays, or maybe some of you already knew that it was a holiday. It is one that should be celebrated for a least a week and lots and lots of preparation and planning should be put into it. This is the way Traci's birthday has always been done and why should it change??? It shouldn't, even though she is no longer a teenager ~ she hit the big 2-0 and has now officially become an adult! Heehee! I love you sister and I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
2 comments:
Thanks so much. That was too sweet!I'm really sorry that you had to work on such a special holiday. Tell your hubby for me that I am sorry for missing his call but thanks and his message was nice.
Happy birthday to Traci! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment