The last two Saturdays we have been to the ranch to brand all of the new calves that have been born this year. The first Saturday we went to the ranch west of town and last weekend was east at Black Mesa. These are the kind of days Ray lives for....to be on his horse, working with the cows and having his family and friends share in the fun! Brig & Kanton have a blast at the ranch chasing cousins, trying to help rope the calves and most of all getting
OH SO DIRTY!
I just follow everyone around taking millions of pictures and probably drive everyone completely nuts, but I like to have pictures to show for all of the FUN!
Ray and the boys trying to get the next calf roped to brand

OH SO DIRTY!
I just follow everyone around taking millions of pictures and probably drive everyone completely nuts, but I like to have pictures to show for all of the FUN!
Ray and the boys trying to get the next calf roped to brand
Kanton had to sneak a ride in on the horse before it was time to go home.
Black Mesa.............
We had lots of good help both days. Evvie & Tandy even flanked a few calves, what women! I thought about it and decided.....maybe next year! Besides, who would have taken all of these pictures if I was out there throwing calves?? Good decision.
Brig has the crazy look in his eye like maybe the branding iron could be used on something other than the cows?!
Kanton was sure he'd be lots of help with a rope in his hand at all times.
The boys found a cool, shady spot to sit and dig in the dirt.
I love this picture Evvie took of Ray standing on his horse.
And if this isn't the CUTEST darn Wrangler butt you've ever seen ............I don't know what is.

3 comments:
Ahhh. . .great pictures Hallie. Makes me miss my country life. Tommy says I'm just a "city girl" now. Until we go horse riding together and I show him that just because he's from Texas doesn't mean he's a cowboy!! Next time, hand the camera to Ray so we can see some pics of "Cowgirl Hallie"!
Your boys are too stinking cute. They are going to learn to be hard working boys so soon. And yes I saw you tagged me too but my camera was dead so that ones on the way as soon as its charged.
Your right, you needed to take all the fun pictures! It looks like they had a great time. I am sure Camden would be in heaven with your boys on the ranch:)
And I loved your purse, too cute!
Post a Comment