Monday, May 19, 2008

Father & Sons Outing

Plus me....plus Tandy. The boys decided to go on their own little Father & Sons Outing this weekend. They said the good thing about that is the girls get to come too. Tandy and I were the only takers. We had a good time just relaxing. Brig loved messing with the fire and riding 4-wheelers with Payton & Quinton and Kanton had fun following all of the big boys around.




3 comments:

Webb Family said...

What a fun trip! My boys love camping with dad too. I love the boots!!!

Traci Butler said...

Ha I love that picture of Kanton. Looks like a fun camping trip. Those camping trips are good.. the ones that are short and sweet.

The Baum Squad said...

No Jace has never invited me to any campout...Father & Sons....family campouts. Guess he doesn't think I'm that great of a camper. I'll tell him that if we had a camper like the Turley's maybe then...I'll be a real fun camping companion. Tell Ray I want him to teach me how to stand on a horse like that. Seriously.