Kanton got a new bike and he loves to ride it
On the morning of Kanton's birthday we went out to the ranch to take lunch to all of the crew that was branding cattle. When we got there everyone sang Happy Birthday to him and he was so thrilled. He kept looking around like "are you all singing to me?"
I love this picture of Kanton, what a handsome cowboy!
After the ranch we had a little birthday party at the park. Kanton had fun chasing all of his cousins around. He loved all of his fun presents everyone brought too!
Kanton loves his grandmas and papas
Here are a few pictures from when Kanton was born.....





7 comments:
He is so adorable Hallie. You are so blessed to have two cute little cowboys (as well as the big one). Kanton and Taryn's birthdays are very close. She'll be celebrating on the 17th.
Happy Birthday Kanton! I can't believe you are already 2. Time has flown by. Hallie, thanks for feeding Ben and John out at the ranch. They had so much fun.
I really did remember his birthday! Aunt Traci is rotten for not calling him on his 2nd birthday... I was at Salt River with no phone service, but I did think about him. Happy Birthday Kanton!
What a sweet boy. Happy Birthday Kanton! I can't believe he is two either!?!
Kanton is cute! It is fun to see him as a baby. Happy Birthday. T.J. would love to have Brig over to play sometime. 536-2015
Hey Hallie..I hope he had a great birthday. He looks so dang cute in his boots and hat..
Hallie,
I know what you mean about the blog pages, I get so bored with mine and am changing it constantly. I look at everyone else's pages and see how cute they are and so I get the bug to change it again. My sister showed me how to download and mix and match the pages other wise I wouldn't have a clue how to do it. Your page always look super cute.
By the way hope your little guy had a good b-day, he sure makes a cute cowboy:)
Post a Comment