Kanton wasn't dressed for it but as soon as he saw the other kids sliding he ripped his clothes off and jumped on. He looked like the little boy on the commercial that runs into the water and sucks the entire ocean dry with his diaper. It was so funny to watch him walk with his legs pinned together trying to keep his diaper on. After we all had a good laugh we put a swimming diaper on him to make it a little easier on the poor guy.
Now today it is blowing a million miles an hour, no, I'm not exaggerating, and it is getting cold. I can't wait until summer is here to STAY.
8 comments:
Looks like fun!! The wind today totally ruined the warm weather:( I'm ready for summer too!!
Ben was cracking up at the diaper story. Kanton is so dang funny! I have to agree with Melinda, I am so sick of the wind and ready for summer.
hey hallie!
how are you? you kiddos are so cute, i wonder if yours and tracis will look alike? her little man is gonna be so cute!
yeah, i'm a blog-stalker, just thought i would say hi, so hi!
-kate.
You sound like me! I was already for summer & then BAM cold weather, what's that all about?!
I love the huge diaper!! TOO FUNNY!
Hey, who does Brig have for his teacher next year? T.J. has Mrs. Taylor.
Nothing like having the slip and slide out one day and the skii bibs the next. Our weather is crazy. Im ready for the wind to stop. Hope you had a Happy Birthday.
Are you feeling any better yet?
Good I'm glad. So I went over there today and she decided not to call me and tell me she didn't need me. So I got up with the chickens for nothing but I didn't care once she said I could go home. So I am a free lady today. Yay!
Post a Comment