Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day babe!!

Photo by Tannie Bennett

I have been blessed with not only a wonderful dad of my own but one for my kids. I'm so grateful for Ray and the devoted dad that he is. He is so concerned about our kids and wants to spend time with them any chance he gets and it's a good thing because both of our boys are hot on his trail all of the time! They hear him drive in from work and they are outside looking for him. He is so patient with them, something I could really take lessons on! I appreciate how involved he is with Brig & Kanton, always teaching them something new and doing fun things with them. Ray is the hardest worker I know, he is always busy and does so much to make sure we have a comfortable, happy life. He has the best sense of humor and makes me laugh every day! I love his quick wit and that he likes to have fun.

He is a wonderful example to Brig & Kanton and to me and I'm grateful for the good man that he is. He honors his priesthood and I'm so grateful for that in our home. It has blessed our lives so many times. I couldn't have found a better father for our kids and husband for myself if I had looked for my whole life. I love you more than you could ever know Ray, and so do our boys! Happy Father's Day!!


3 comments:

Chance and Sarah said...

Ray you are a great Dad. Chance and I need to come visit and hang out til the early morning like old times. Looks like you are having fun. Oh, Chance wants Ray's tractor (I think he's a little jealous).

Traci Butler said...

Ray is such a good daddy. He's always so sweet even when he's diciplining your boys and always makes sure they understand why they are in trouble. Happy belated Father's Day Ray.

Anonymous said...

hallie i swear you have the cutest kids ever.

and


i LOVE the picture for you header! adorable.