Lately I have been on a sewing kick. I have been searching the internet (way too much, I'm pretty much addicted) and found the cutest fabric. My favorite is the minky chenille. It is so soft and perfect for baby blankets. I also found a pattern for a bib that I thought looked pretty easy so I tried that too. Last year I did a couple of boutiques and ended up sewing a ton of stuff and burned myself out so I decided not to do it again this year but I've been having fun just doing it when I want to!
Minky chenille blankets
Bibs with minky chenille on the back
Cotton on the front with minky chenille on the back
chenille on both sides/crib size blanket
12 comments:
Those are so dang cute! Have you put any on the internet yet? Well besides your blog... Thanks for taking all the sewing genes and not leaving any for this poor gal. Where have you been finding the fabric? I have searched all over the internet and cannot find any!
Yes, they are adorable, but even cuter in person!
These are adorable Hallie! They remind me of Pottery Barn's blankets that Taryn LOVES! You definitely need to put those on e-bay or Etsy or whatever and make some $$.
Those are so dang cute. I want some! Do you take orders? You are one of the craftiest people I know. It makes me extremely jealous!
Seriously, do you take orders? These are gorgeous, I would love a baby blanket. Let me know! You definately need to start selling these. Adorable!!
What are you doing making all that cute girl stuff with 2 boys. Looks like its time for a baby sister boys!!
Those are WAY cute Hallie. Next time I have a baby, I'll be huntin' you down;)
How did you find me??? How awesome! Your cowboys are so cute and so are you. Your sewing projects are amazing! How do we get one? Keep it touch!
Those are so cute. I didnt know you were doing those. Cute, Cute, Cute.
Love the blankets!! I love everything you make you are so dang talented. Well I would love it if you could make me some.Yeah and you would be crazy not to do a boutique again but that is alot of work.I just know that everything would sale like crazy!!!
I love your background, you're so talented Hallie, You and that sewing maching are quite a pair, you come up with the cutest stuff. You'll have to teach me a little on our craft week coming up! Cute boys:)
Those are so pretty! I need to buy some from you. Congrats on the new baby coming! I'll cross my fingers for a girl. You're right though...it probably will be a boy and it won't matter. :)
Post a Comment