Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TaGGeD

I have been tagged by Traci....so here goes!

5 things on my list of things to do today:
Take Brig to swimming lessons, pay bills, grocery shop, laundry, hold my sick boy.

5 snacks I love:
Chocolate, granola bars, chips & salsa, cookies, fruit

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Buy a cattle ranch in Texas for my honey, build a house, buy a new car or two, help my family, shop, shop, shop!

5 places I've lived:
Only 3 ~ Snowflake, Mesa, Provo

5 jobs I've had:
Grocery bagger at Bashas (I lasted a whole 2 days, I'm ashamed), hostess at JB's, Insurance secretary, printing co. secretary, Billing and payroll clerk

5 things people don't know about me:
I wash my feet before I get in bed, I'm paranoid about lots of things, I hate to be outside without sunglasses on, I like to wakeboard & waterski, I LOVE Sonic drinks.

Now I tag anyone who hasn't done this one yet!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Yeah, I love reading new things about people. There is always something you did not know about someone. Thanks for doing the tag. Have a good day.

Traci Butler said...

Now you've got another one sick? Sheesh what a bummer. Good luck with that one. Hope he feels better!

Evvie Turley said...

Ooh, washing the feet before bed-I'm with ya on that one and Sonic drinks-yum, what can I say....You're fun, Hal! I really have to try this "tagging thing!"

BrookeNaomi said...

Hallie- I wash my feet before bed too...I wash Taylor's too. Nothing worse than grimy feet!
Brooke