Brig was really excited to start school. All weekend long he told me how excited he was to get to go do school work again. He didn't even get excited about the fact that he now gets 3 recesses....it was the school work he was looking forward to. Go figure. We will see how long that enthusiasm lasts!
Kanton has already asked where Brig is several times and it isn't even 10 am. I think he is going to be a little lost without his big brother to follow around all day. I'm sure we will find something to keep ourselves busy until Brig gets home though. I love my boys and it is fun to start new stages with them...I think it will just take some getting used to having Brig gone all day. Can you tell this is my first child I'm sending to first grade ALL DAY LONG??
4 comments:
Oh man! Callum is going to preschool in a few weeks, and I don't know how I will cope just having him gone for 3 hours a day!
I hope he enjoyed it! And that you and Brig survived!!
That is a big change. I think I remember that teacher too! I hope he had a good day. Don't worry....it gets easier. I'm sending my second child to first grade and I'm actually looking forward to it a little bit!
What the? First grade? He was just born. Briggy Barr is so old, and looking so handsome on his first day of first grade. Good luck with the free time. well as much free time as you can muster with Kanton smearing syrup and such on the pantry floor.
Ah! I cried! I talked real tough about wanting all kindergarten for Macy but now it's here....all day school and I think it should be illegal.
Macy, btw, is real jealous that handsome Brigg gets Mattie Claire for a classmate. Lucky.
Post a Comment