I have had several people order or mention that they might be interested in ordering a blanket. I decided the easiest way for people to see some of the stuff I have made is to make a separate blog. I have mostly custom orders listed on the blog because that is what I'm trying to get done first but I also have a few that are available now. I can re-order fabric and do any of the custom orders again or I can mix and match any of the fabric on any of the blankets. So take a look and let me know if you would like to order by leaving a comment or emailing me at rcturley@frontiernet.net ~ I will continue to add more pictures as I finish them so check back often! Thanks!!
4 comments:
Oh boy I love your blankies! I get so many compliments on the ones you made for me. Good luck keeping up with all the orders you will get now that you have let the cat out of the bag about your cute new blog!
So cute!! Good Job-wish I could sew! You should totally put these (your business) on Craigslist. I bet you would stay super busy. If it's okay I'm going to add your website to my fav's...?Congrats..
That would be great if we end up in the hospital together! I laughed when I read your entry about the doc asking you about twins, because I had the same thing happen to me! I love your blankets, and will want one when the baby is born and we know what it is, but you are going to be a busy lady yourself when that happens so I will get one from you sometime!
Hey Hallie it's good to hear from you! I actually saw your dad the day I had Cole and he told me about Traci, which is CRAZY because I still think of her and Rachel as little girls. Congrats on your new little cowboy too!
Post a Comment