Saturday, November 15, 2008

2 Times tagged by Becca

4 Random things I love about Ray

1. He is such a hard worker and really wants to make sure he takes very good care of his family.
2. He is really into our kids. He spends a lot of time with them and has fun with them. He teaches them so much too.
3. He is always making me laugh ~ I couldn't live with a husband that didn't crack jokes or try to be funny. He has some pretty sweet dance moves to go with his sense of humor too.
4. He is good at giving compliments

4 Jobs Ive had

1. JB's hostess ~ with the mostest :)
2. Insurance Rating Co.
3. Town of Snowflake water billing clerk
4. Payroll clerk & grant writer

4 Movies I have seen more than once

1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ~ they just wanna
2. The Notebook
3. Nacho Libre
4. Napoleon Dynamite

Man am I deep or what?

4 TV shows I watch

1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. American Idol
4. Spongebob (pa ponge pants as Kanton would call it) and only because I'm forced! :)

4 Places I have been

1. Australia
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. Texas

4 Favorite Foods

1. Fajitas
2. Tostadas
3. Navajo Tacos
4. Chocolate

Sometimes Ray has to ban me from making another Mexican food meal in a week, his stomach just can't take it anymore. heehee.

4 Places I would like to visit

1. Hawaii again
2. Italy
3. Australia
4. Mexico

Mostly places I've already been to but would like to go to again

4 people I tag

1. Auntie Kaley
2. Tami
3. Tara
4. Missy

--------------------------------------------------

Go to the fourth folder and post the fourth picture. Tell a little about it.

This was from December of last year. I tried for about 30 minutes to get a good picture of our kids for our Christmas card and it was quite the chore. They got a little out of control and just wanted to be silly.....so unlike them. ha! :) I thought this one turned out pretty cute though.


1 comment:

Traci Butler said...

That picture is darn cute. It's crazy how big Kanton is now compared to last year... well and big compared to most five year old too!