Sunday, December 7, 2008

Practice


We got some good practice in Thursday night when we got to babysit Jack. Brig & Kanton were so thrilled we got to keep him for the evening and they couldn't get enough of him. Poor Jack probably didn't know what to do with himself having two wild boys in his face constantly. We sure had fun with him though! It gave me a little taste of what it is going to be like with 3 boys. I'm sure it will be crazy but lots and lots of fun!

3 comments:

The Baum Squad said...

You ready for this? 3 is a whole new ball game as I'm sure you experienced.

I saw your sister in the swans a swimming number. What a recovery. Your mom is so good (and creative) to do that every year. Where were you? I'm sure your belly would have been hidden by the blue "waves." Oh well, there's always next year. But oh yea, I'll be living in Vernal, UT. Could you Blog about your performance?

Evvie Turley said...

Too cute! You don't need any practice; you've got all the skills down, remember even George Strait thinks so!

Traci Butler said...

That picture is so cute with all of them. You are too nice to have watched him all night for me! Thanks again!