14 lbs. 6 oz. ~ 89%
24.5 in. ~ 95%
41 cm head
Stockton also had to get two shots. I wasn't going to have him get them because I wanted to give him a few weeks of feeling good without making him get poked again but Dr. Nichols told me that whooping cough is going around town and that they had to air evac a 2 month old baby to Phoenix last week for it. That changed my mind, he got the shots and he cried for a couple minutes and then quit. He was so happy laying on the table right before the shots & making the cutest sounds and I hated to change his mood! He came home and slept for 6 hours after that. The good thing is that his oxygen level was back in the mid 90's and we got to take him off again. I take him back in tomorrow to have it checked to see if he can stay off this time. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping he is done with that!
Here are a few things about Stockton:
*He loves to eat and does about every 2 - 2 1/2 hrs. He eats 5 to 6 oz. per feeding
*Takes a good 3-4 hour nap in the morning but cat naps through the afternoon and evening
*Finally started going to bed around 9PM which is a wonderful change from 12 - 1 AM
*Has slept between 6 and 8 hours straight for the last week, it is great!
*Loves to be held a lot. He finally decided it is ok for mom to lay him down once in awhile and he doesn't have to cry all the time. This only lasts so long though! :)
*Found his voice and coos, so cute!
*Smiles a lot, especially in the morning when he first wakes up
*Found his hand and stares at it
*Will suck on his pacifier when he is tired but you have to hold it in for a few minutes or he will spit it right out
*Found his thumb and sucked it like crazy for a few minutes. I thought he was going to start doing this like Kanton did at 2 months but it has only happened once.
* Likes to take a bath
*Spits up a little after he eats but nothing like his 2 older brothers
*Likes to be wrapped tight in his blanket to sleep
*Has grown out of his 0 - 3 month clothes and a lot of his 3 - 6 month clothes too
*Has his own little smell that I love!
We sure do love this sweet little boy! He is so much fun to have in our home. I can't imagine life without him!
5 comments:
Yay!! Hopefully he is done with oxygen. Hes growing so fast!! I cant believe it was two months ago either. Time goes by so fast. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow!
Such a cute little fatty. I need to see him - it's be FOREVER! He is getting so big and looks so old! I'm glad he gets to be off oxygen. Hopefully that will last!
Wow, I hope I'm not starving my poor little baby-he has almost always only had 6oz. rarely does he go to 10oz. and he only eats 3 times a day and none at night-but then again he has a HUGE bowl of rice cereal in the late morning and some veggies at night. I have always loved the fact that he gets so full with formula, so I don't have to feed him so often. You are pretty busy feeding that little guy-I just wonder, how long does it take him to finish 6 oz.?
YEAH for getting the oxygen off. I hope it lasts. What a cute little guy he is!
That is such a cute picture of him-love the outfit! I'm so glad he's off oxygen for the moment. I hope it stays that way for him and all of you. Well his stats look good and healthy, a hearty Turley boy for sure!
Post a Comment