Wow he looks so different without his oxygen - it's like when you see someone who wears glasses then takes them off haha. He is so darn cute in all the pictures! Thanks for the phone call today :)
You are right CUTE!! I love these pictures and I am happy that you can test him at home. I pray he continues to improve so there is no plan B necessary. I love you little guys expressions and stories:)
11 comments:
He's looking more like Kanton! And you're right! He is CUTE, CUTE!
He is a doll. I'll trade you a fish for him. Maybe I should talk to Brig about the trade;)
He is so cute!! you woudnt perhaps care if a certain someone practiced with her new camera on his cute little face? would ya?
Wow he looks so different without his oxygen - it's like when you see someone who wears glasses then takes them off haha. He is so darn cute in all the pictures! Thanks for the phone call today :)
He is adorable Hallie! I love his chubiness and can't wait to see Brody get some meat on his bones as well.
Oh yes, he is CUTE! Fun to hold and watch too. Little doll...
Yup! He is certainly cute!
He is so dang cute. I want one more boy they are the best. Way more even tempered than girls.
He is definately CUTE. And that first picture I thought was Kanton at first!
You are right CUTE!! I love these pictures and I am happy that you can test him at home. I pray he continues to improve so there is no plan B necessary. I love you little guys expressions and stories:)
He is so stinkin' cute! I'm loving his sweet cheeks. :)
Post a Comment