Sunday, March 8, 2009

Say Cheese!






Stockton is smiling a lot now, it is so cute! It is really hard to catch it on the camera but I have caught a couple of smiles. Brig says all you have to do is tickle Stockton under his arms to make him smile. So far Brig is the best at getting smiles out of him.
Isn't he a fatty? He already looks like he has rubber bands on his arms with all of his rolls. I'm so glad he is gaining weight.....I don't know how he wouldn't be with all of the bottles he constantly begs for! I can't wait until he is off of his oxygen so we can see all of his cute little face without the stickers and cords. He was able to be off of it for 2 days last week because when I took him to get his level checked it was in the mid 90's. But I just wanted to go back in and check to make sure it was staying up a couple of days later and I'm glad I did because it was back in the 80's again. So we hooked him back up, bummer. Tomorrow it will be 5 weeks that he has been on it. We still don't take him anywhere. I'm too afraid he will get sick again and the doctor told us to be careful not to let that happen.
So we have pretty much been staying home still. Kanton has turned in to quite the home body. He doesn't really like to go anywhere and when we do he always wants to go back home. When he decides he wants to go outside to play or help Ray do chores he talks himself out of it by the time I get his shoes and coat on him. I'm hoping that once the weather warms up he will be better about playing outside more, he sure doesn't like to be cold! Brig is already praying for summer to get here. He starts doing this every year about this time. I can't wait for summer either.




Big brother Brig & Stockton without his tubes up his nose!

Wrestling with daddy


Just chillin



Who knows what Kanton is doing here. Stockton is wondering the same thing.

10 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Great pics! He is getting so big, so fast! It's great though because he looks so good and healthy. It won't be long 'til the tubes can come off I'm sure. I'm sorry it's been such a tough haul so far. It's gonna get better!!

Merrill Family said...

So cute. I hope that he gets off that stinkin oxygen before too long.

Reeds said...

He really is a cutie. I can't believe he has had the tube for 5 weeks already, poor little guy.

Traci Butler said...

What a little ham! He is sooo cute. I can't believe how big he has already gotten. Well yes I can... I've seen the boy eat!

kaleyq said...

Tubes and all...what a scrumptious little man!

Emily said...

He is so cute. It is funny that our babies have "matching tubes!" I hope we get ours off this week though! Good luck!

Jen & Blake said...

He is getting so big already! I can't get over that cute little round face. Great news his levels are getting up, hopefully soon he won't have to have the oxygen anymore. And maybe then you can coax Kanton that outside is fun again:) Silly boy

Becca said...

Poor little guy! hope those come off soon! He is such a cute little Baby!! Makes me want to jump through the screen and kiss those little cheeks! Hugs!!

Melis said...

I can't believe how BIG he is either! He is adorable Hallie. I hope the weather gets warmer and summer comes quickly too so that you can leave the house. Hang in there, it will happen!

Kami said...

I am glad he is doing better I was totally freaked out when i read your blog and have done very little with Laci. We still have not attempted church or lunch at Taylors school even though she desperately wants us to:)