Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Happy Happy Birthday Ray boy!!
Today is my dear husband's birthday. He is 35....did you hear that??? 35!! I can't believe I'm married to a 35 year old man....heehee! :) When he got up this morning I told him "just think how cute you were at 21 when I married you and you just get cuter ever day.....that's A LOT of days of getting cuter and cuter! I'm not sure if he paid more attention to the cute part or the fact that I was rubbing in the MANY MANY days since he was 21! I love being married to Ray. He is such a wonderful person, a wonderful husband and the best daddy a kid could ask for. He works so so hard for us and worries about his little family so much! I just want him to know how much I LOVE him and APPRECIATE him and hope his birthday is the BEST!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday RayRay!!! Hope you had a good one.
Happy Birthday to Ray!
Oh happy birthday Ray! You are my favorite brother-in-law :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY. YOU HAVE NOW TURNED INTO VERN WITH YOUR GLASSES ON!!!!
Post a Comment