Stockton is 4 months old! He is such a sweet baby, we all love him to pieces! He had a checkup today and had to get two shots. He did pretty well, just cried for a minute. Everyone comments on what a BIG boy he is and this is why:
Weight ~ 19 lbs. 4 oz. (he weighed 18 lbs. 7 oz. only 10 days ago)
Height ~ 27 inches
Head ~ 17 1/4 inches
Off the charts!!
His double chin is so big I can't remember if he has a neck or not! :)
Height ~ 27 inches
Head ~ 17 1/4 inches
Off the charts!!
His double chin is so big I can't remember if he has a neck or not! :)
Stockton had another appointment with the pulmonologist in Phoenix because he is still on oxygen. They did a sweat test and an upper GI. Both tests were normal, thank goodness! But we are still trying to figure out why he still needs oxygen. He is doing better while awake and doesn't need it but when he falls asleep he holds his breath for about 9 or 10 seconds, does 3 quick breaths and holds it again..continually until the oxygen is turned on. His oxygen level gets really low still, 65% if it is off for too long. The doctor is working on getting a sleep study done on him where he will spend the night in a sleep lab with 12 leads hooked up all over his body. They will monitor his airflow and will tell if he has an obstruction in his airways or if maybe it is a neurological problem where his brain doesn't tell him to breath normally while sleeping and a lot of other things. We are really hoping this test will help us figure out what is wrong so we can help him get over his problem. Stockton is getting really good at pulling the tube out of his nose and I'm getting some really big muscles carrying this big boy in his carrier and a tank of oxygen around too!

Here are pictures of the four newest Mills grand-kids born within the last few months.
Stockton smiles a lot and loves to be talked to.
Here are pictures of the four newest Mills grand-kids born within the last few months.
9 comments:
Such a cute bunch of babies! Stockton is delish!
Oh I love this pics. Jack and Stockton are the same size. You have a really big one sister. And he is a cute big one!My favorite is when you notice he has been smiling at you for who knows how long and cant wait for you to notice.
Wow-4 months how exciting! Time sure flies. I hope you guys can do the sleep study thing soon, I can't imagine how bad you JUST want to know what is going on!
He is so cute. He is getting big. I hope the sleep study can tell you guys something. He is a sweet baby and was meant to be yours.
He is so cute!! And big;) I have been wondering how everything was going with the oxygen. I hope you guys can figure out what is wrong soon. How frustrating!!
send me an e-mail to azsilvergirl @ yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog... i had to go private
Hey. I can not believe how big he is and so cute, I hope the study helps! Right now 4 months seems so much older but when they are in primary together it will be all the same :).
And I LOVE the bib and burp cloth that Melissa gave me (from you). SO CUTE. Thanks a bunch!
hahaha wait fusible webbing that actually fuses two pieces of material TOGETHER? get out! that silly lady at hobby lobby really messed my projects up didn't she? I was about to burn mom's house down trying to iron that stuff to get those thing to stick together.
What handsome boys you have! I am glad that you found me. I love that I can see how you guys are doing on your blog now.
And yes we live in Dallas, Texas now.
Post a Comment