My big boy Brig is in 2nd grade. His teacher is Mrs. Jones and he is enjoying school so far.......we will see how long that lasts!
Actually he was really sweet about me taking his picture. He wanted me to come into his classroom with him too. I will be so sad when he is too old to want me to walk him to his class on the first day.
Brig says he already likes 2nd grade better than he did 1st grade. He has less homework than he did in 1st grade which is a plus but he still isn't too fond of coming home and getting it done!
Kanton has been a little bit bored since Brig went back. Brig is lots better at playing with him than mom is. After we dropped Brig off at his class Kanton wanted me to go in his room to play with him. Can you tell how thrilled he is he gets to play with ME?? We dressed him up like Superman and the costume was on no longer than 30 seconds before he was ready to pull it off. He would rather wear ONLY his undies all day. If you have been to my house during the day I'm sure you have had the pleasure of Kanton greeting you at the door in his Spongebob, Cars or Nascar underwear. Lucky you! Just ask the UPS man....he thinks it's great!
Kanton decided that he would rather dress Stockton up than himself so he got to wear the Batman mask. His eyes about popped out of his head wondering what the heck we were doing to him.
7 comments:
Oh your boys are super cute! I would love an invite to your blog - barbjo93@frontiernet..net
I can't believe summer is already over! Poor, poor Kanton - no one to fight with during the day, or anyone to gaurd the trains he isn't to play with, or anyone telling on him when he sprays pop all over your kitchen ;) he must be lonely!
Haha love the batman mask! So glad Brig is loving school. If Kanton gets too bored call me and we can have a play date.
dont forget me. coletraci@frontiernet.net
cute! love the batman face!
Well I wish we were a little closer so that Kanton could come and visit Jessi. It is funny how the 2nd child relies on the 1st to make all the fun. Laini just follows Jessi around all day. I can turn them loose in the back yard without fences and trust that they won't go in the street because Jessi is always watching her. And Laini just follows her sister. It is so cute. When are you coming to visit for a road trip? We are waiting???!!!
Heavens sister. Do you think you could update yet? I know you are on your computer during the day, and you probably are right now (looking up fabric). Just because you go private doesn't mean I don't check your page five times a day still. Give me something to read k. Or go take Marcuses purple bike for a spin :)
Post a Comment