Sunday, September 13, 2009
Another great fishing trip!!
Ray promised Brig a fishing trip if he got good grades so when he brought home a progress report with all A's they got to go. They went by themselves this time and Ray told Brig they could fish until he was tired of it.....wrong thing to tell that boy if you ever want to go home again. I'm pretty sure Brig could fish 24/7 and not get sick of it! I called them at 10:00 pm and they were still fishing. They ended up catching 7 huge catfish! They threw the smallest of them back and brought home 6. Boy was Brig proud!! By the time they got home and filleted them all it was 3:00 am. We were all dragging the next day but it was worth it to see how excited Brig was!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW those suckers are huge!! Where are they going to catch those? Looks like alot of fun. I bet he will get good grades the rest of his life if Ray promises to take him fishing. What a good dad!!
Post a Comment