Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You Might Be a Redneck If.....

You have calves living in your front yard and they drink from a bottle.....


Your calves roam around your yard and don't run away from home......


Your calves greet you on the front porch........


Or follow you like a dog!


I think the "might be a redneck" part is pushing it....

We are the definition of redneck.

4 comments:

Melis said...

We stopped in one day (you weren't home, sorry) and pet your calves. The kids LOVED it! They sure are cute when they're babies. I hope the boys got paid well for "raising" the calf :)

Traci Butler said...

It looks like those cows are giving bullet a run for his money. Brig looks like a pro on the mechanical bull. Looks like he is getting ready for the next 24th of July rodeo. And Happy Birthday to the little chap - sorry we missed his baptism :(

BeckyinQC said...

Ahhhh. . .I love these pics Hallie. Does that make me a redneck too? We LOVE baby calves around here!

Reeds said...

I just love those pictures-how funny! Nothin like a loyal dog-I mean calf!