Sunday, December 13, 2009

Las Vegas ~ NFR

Ray and I were able to go to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas this year. We try to go every year but because I was 9 months pregnant last year we missed it. That made it even more fun this year since we hadn't been in awhile.

My mom and dad kept our kids and we were so grateful! The boys were all so excited to go stay there and they talked about it for weeks. I think they had as much fun at grandma & papa's house as we did in Vegas!

We went to the rodeo 4 nights and did lots and lots of shopping and ate lots and lots of food!

At the rodeo
Photobucket


After the rodeo with my buddy Rikki


Ray bought a whip at one of the Cowboy Christmas shows and couldn't wait to try it out so....he did it in the parking lot! It was loud and I was so afraid he was going to whip someone that wasn't paying attention. We made it out of there without causing any injuries.

Rikki & Cory at the Bellagio
Photobucket

At the Bellagio
Photobucket

We had lots of fun and can't wait until next year. (Right mom?) heehee!

1 comment:

Traci Butler said...

How fun! I hear the NFR makes for a good time and I bet Ray is in heaven there. Glad you guys got to go :)