One night last week I asked Brig if he thought we should have spaghetti or tacos for dinner and he said, "how about we just eat spaghetti tacos!" There is a tv show Brig watches called iCarly and they eat spaghetti tacos. He thought it would be fun to try it out.....so we did!
Brig insisted that his be just plain noodles in a taco shell, blech! He said it was good....??? I tried one with the spaghetti, sauce and meat to flavor it up a bit and it wasn't too bad.

Brig decided mine looked good so he tried a bite....he said mine was better than his first one.

Kanton and Stockton stuck with the traditional spaghetti on a plate, or in Stockton's case, not a plate. :) Yes, those are paper plates we are eating on, it was Friday and I wasn't into doing dishes that night!


I'm not so sure if I will ever be making spaghetti tacos again but if Brig has anything to do with it I will!
7 comments:
What a mommy. I am going to have say that spaghetti tacos sound down right disgusting... but that could just be the pregnancy talking ;)
you tried it! hahahaha! I crave them now! But you have to try some ranch dressing on top next time, it is so good!
I love it! That is awesome. Seriously, who cares as long as they eat it right? I'm out of options with Mia. Maybe I'll try that out!
That's hilarious! Ah, the things our kids can get us to do. At least it wasn't half bad:)
Maybe if we were spaghetti eaters, we would give this a try. Sounds gross to me, but to each is own. Is it bad that we ALWAYS eat on paper plates?
My kids have seen that episode ICarly I dont know how many times and ask me every time to make spaghetti tacos. You're such a good mom for not saying NO. We eat on paper plates every meal!!
How funny! Ill have to say that sounds like a food a pregnant women would want. lol But than again I am pregnant and cant say spaghetti taco sounds good at all.
Post a Comment