WOW third grade... when did he grow up?
And he wants to be a Marine Biologist. That is awesome!
He is a handsome devil that Brig Turley is!
Hey Hallie~ My Mom wanted me to ask you if you sold your camry or if it was for sale at all??? I don't really understand but she wanted me to ask you.
Just kidding. Its an altima? Am I making any sense here? hahahaha. I told her I would ask you!
I love that last picture. Bug tooie is getting so darn big! Hopefully he gets his wish and gets held back a year so he gets to play on the new grass!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW third grade... when did he grow up?
And he wants to be a Marine Biologist. That is awesome!
He is a handsome devil that Brig Turley is!
Hey Hallie~ My Mom wanted me to ask you if you sold your camry or if it was for sale at all??? I don't really understand but she wanted me to ask you.
Just kidding. Its an altima? Am I making any sense here? hahahaha. I told her I would ask you!
I love that last picture. Bug tooie is getting so darn big! Hopefully he gets his wish and gets held back a year so he gets to play on the new grass!
Post a Comment