My big Brig is 9 years old. It is hard to believe he is that old already and getting so big! He is going to be taller than his mama in no time! Brig was so excited for his birthday. It was on a Saturday, which he was so excited for since he didn't have to go to school and he also had a football game that day. He did so good in his game!
Brig and his new bike - he had really outgrown his last bike!

More gifts...a football and clothes

The football cake. Brig is kind of obsessed with football right now! We made blue and white "Lobo" jerseys on the men and Brig put his and his friends numbers on them

Can you guess what game was played at the party?? Yep, football! Luckily he had lots of kids that enjoy playing football too

The spectators



The handsome birthday boy



Birthday guests

The pinata aftermath

He got lots of fun gifts

I had to throw this in here because it was so cute. Stockton pushed a chair up to the counter and was licking the cupcakes


All of my handsome boys with the birthday boy

Brig is a Bear in cub scouts now and he really enjoys it. He still dreams of football and fishing A LOT!!! He is always thinking up his next big project and making plans for it. When I can't find him he is usually outside working on the plans he has made. I love my Briggy boy!!! He is such a good boy and good example to his brothers. He is such a good help to his dad and I and we love him so much! We are so glad he is in our family!!
Happy Birthday Brig!!
2 comments:
I was sad that that was a weekend we were actually NOT here so I am glad I got to see how the birthday really went down. I cannot believe bug tooie is already 9!! What happened? And nice cake making skills once again Hal.
Jacob was so impressed with your cake making skills! He wanted one just like it for his birthday. I am not a cake decorator, and mine was not near as glamorous as yours, but we managed and jake had a football cake too. Brig is a good kid!
Post a Comment