Ray's birthday was nice....I try talking him out of working on his birthday every year and this time he finally gave in! He opened presents, relaxed a bit, ate funfetti birthday cake, his favorite, and we went out to dinner as a family. It was even a pleasant dinner without any drama from the kids, yay!
Wow, those fish are huge! Happy 37th Ray boy. I am still so ashamed of myself for forgetting on the actual day to say happy birthday - especially since I even came by your house. I suck.
Cute posts. Can't wait to see the rest of April and May ;)
1 comment:
Wow, those fish are huge! Happy 37th Ray boy. I am still so ashamed of myself for forgetting on the actual day to say happy birthday - especially since I even came by your house. I suck.
Cute posts. Can't wait to see the rest of April and May ;)
Post a Comment