Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Gotta love a hair cut

I love it when Brig gets his hair cut! I used to cut it myself when he was younger because it would just get so long I couldn't stand it anymore. It never went over very well with Ray and he finally banned me from putting the scissors to Brig's head. It was a good thing though because it always turned out looking like he cut it himself.

I think seeing Brig's botched hair cuts would take Ray back to the time that he used to MAKE me cut his own hair when we were first married. I would try to talk him out of it because I didn't know what the heck I was doing but somehow he would manage to get me to do it anyway. I would always end up laughing in the middle of the hair cut because I would mess it up so bad. That would get Ray a little upset because laughing was the LAST thing he wanted to hear from me while I was supposed to be making improvements to his appearance. I would have to remind him (while still laughing) that I didn't want to cut it in the first place because I don't know how.

So I guess I have learned my lesson because I didn't cut Brig's hair myself, he went to the barber like a big man. Someday he would really like to get a "Chuck Liddell" UFC style hair cut......Now that is one I could probably do myself! Hee Hee!

>

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

That's so funny...James bought me the stuff to cut his hair, and kept insisting I do it. It looked awful every time, so now he just goes to the barber! I hadn't the first clue how to cut hair, nor did I really care!! Brig's haircut is pretty handsome!

The Baum Squad said...

Hallie - I love it. So glad other people are brave enough to participate too. I'm trying to talk the rest of my sisters into doing one. But hey - I want to let you know that Jace sold my house. Big surprise uh? We have to be out April 18th if all goes well. So pop on out sometime if you still want to see how big my living room is..:)!

The Baum Squad said...

Oh and you got to tell me how to make it a book sometime. Maybe that will inspire the rest of the sisters, seeing as how we are not scrapbookers.