I volunteer in Brig's class once in awhile and I got to go help with their Easter Egg Hunt at the park. It was fun to see how excited the kids got to find their eggs. After the hunt they ate lunch and got to play on the playground for the rest of the afternoon. I remember those fun school days........so long ago....
Brig eating lunch with his class and showing off the Easter basket he made at school.

I also witnessed my sweet little boy getting chased by a GIRL. Do they really start this in Kindergarten? I remember being chased by boys but I never remember being brave enough to be the "chaser". YIKES! I wish my boys could stay little FOREVER....
2 comments:
Hallie, I think you will have your hands full with such handsome boys! I think T.J. and Brig have some BOY CRAZY girls in there class?
I ment THEIR class. Maybe I need to go back to elementry school??
Post a Comment