Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fun at the park

Brig & Kanton love to go to the park so we decided to go after school Friday. The wind was blowing 100 mph, as usual, but they didn't mind. The merry-go-round was going as fast as mom could make it and Kanton was laughing hysterically. He thought it was so funny, especially when Brig would jump off while it was still going.

Brig would climb to the top of whatever he was on and Kanton followed right after him. The only thing he couldn't quite manage to figure out was how Brig was hanging upside down inside the huge tire.












But the best part of all, probably just in my opinion, was the Sonic drinks we took with us!

1 comment:

Evvie Turley said...

Hey Hal! These park pictures are so cute! Your boys are adorable! I wanted to tell you that I got my template from the cutestblogsontheblock site. I forgot to let you know that yesterday. Anyway, it's so much fun and this is going to be my new favorite hobby! Thanks to you! :) Have a great day!