Saturday, April 12, 2008

So sweet


My sweet little boy Brig is always thinking of his mom. I have had many knocks on the door with "flowers" left on the doorstep. He always picks the prettiest ones for me to wear in my hair. Today I found this beautiful bouquet on the kitchen counter waiting for me to enjoy. I love that Brig does this for me, it is so cute. I wish my boys could stay little forever!

3 comments:

Traci said...

This is the cutest thing ever. You gotta love kids and their sincerety. My Jordyn usually does that for me, and Easton is just starting. (As long as your sister Traci isnt around for me to compete with. Easton loves her.)

Jen & Blake said...

What a sweetheart! I hope he never grows out of this either. Your boys are so cute, I loved the park pictures. And wish Ray a Happy Belated Birthday from us!

Webb Family said...

Your boys are so sweet!