Proud owner of the new boots.
We decided that it was finally time to get Kanton his own pair of cowboy boots. He is so proud of them and wears them EVERY day. It cracks me up that he has a 50% chance of getting the boots on the right feet but 100% of the time he gets it wrong! Same thing with his cowboy hat, it is usually worn backwards and we can't leave the house without it. He insists on wearing it even in the wind. Let me tell you how much fun it is for me to chase that bad boy across the parking lot while carrying Kanton & an arm full of groceries. I'm sure I've given a few people a good laugh. But hey, you can't talk that cowboy out of his boots or his hat, backwards or not, he is proud!
3 comments:
I hate it when I have chase something in the wind. It happens frequently, and I know how stupid it can make you feel. I love that kid! He cracks me up. He's such a tough cowboy!
Hey Hal, you sure can't keep a cowboy from his hat (or boots for that matter)! Kanton just can't help it, being a cowboy is in his blood! He is so adorable! I hope we get another one just like him one day.....Keep chasin' that hat-it sure won't last forever. :)
What is it with boys putting shoes on the wrong feet? Bryce does that all of the time 100% of the time. I have to say the new boots and hat are super snazzy!!
Post a Comment