Thursday, July 3, 2008

#3 is on the way!

Probably a lot of people already know that we are expecting #3. I wanted to wait to say anything on the blog until I went to the doctor. I finally went yesterday and I figured it is time to post! I'm about 12 weeks and due in January. It seems like such a long time to wait but I know it will go quickly (I hope)! We are all hoping for a girl this time but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is another boy. But boys are so much fun so we will be thrilled either way.

I kept teasing Ray that we were going to have twins and it freaked him out. Well when the doctor felt my stomach yesterday he gave me the weirdest look and said, do twins run in your family? If Ray had been with me he probably would have passed out. I kind of expected it because he said the same thing on my first visit when I was pregnant with Kanton. But I was still a little nervous anyway. He had me get an ultrasound to make sure there was just one and there is! I'm just a week or so further than I thought, which isn't much, but it will sure make a difference in the end!

We are all so excited and shocked at the same time because it was a little unexpected. It has taken us years to get our two boys and finally with this one it just happened! Brig is already talking about having the baby sleep with him and all of the things he wants to do with it. Every time I try to tell Kanton there is a baby in mom's tummy he looks at me funny and points to his tummy and says "baby".

Now we just have to wait a few more weeks to find out what we are having and that is torture for me, I want to know now!!! :)

12 comments:

Traci Butler said...

YAY! Another baby on the way! I want to see what a baby girl would look like from you and Ray(im sure she would be a doll)but if it's a boy then my boy with have a little buddy... I guess either way they can be buddies:) I'm so happy for you guys! Have you been feeling any better?

Webb Family said...

Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you guys.
You are so talented! Those blankets & bibs are darling!!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

I am so excited for you two.. I am glad it is you and not me.. You guys have the cutest kids so it would be fun to see what a cute little girl would look like.. Your boys are so cute though and such good boys. Congratulations!!!

Emily said...

WOW! Congratulations! Are you sick or anything? I hope the pregnancy goes well! Thanks for sharing your great news!

melinda said...

Congrats! I am SO happy and excited for you guys!:) What great news!

The Smith's said...

That is so exciting. No wonder you were making all those blankets. Hopefully you will be able to use them now.

Jen & Blake said...

Yeah! That is awesome:) We couldn't be happier for you guys!! I hope you are feeling good. I can relate to having to wait to find out what it is, it will be a very cute and loved baby, regardless:)

kaleyq said...

Congrats!! I heard the news awhile ago, but didn't want to spill the beans. We are so happy for you! Hope you are feeling well!

Reeds said...

WOW! That's awesome! I hope you are feeling good and that time over the next several months travels quickly. Congrats!

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations!! SO excited for you guys! I will do my best to think pink for you... it seems to have worked for me this time!! No matter what, that is so awesome, and your baby will have the cutest blankets and bibs!!!

Katlyn Papa said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Hopefully you will be blessed with that little girl, but warning! they are emotional!!!

Terri said...

Congratulations!!!!
How exciting. That is wonderful news.
I LOVE your bibs and blankets. You are so talented! I might want to buy some stuff from you!