Since he doesn't seem to be improving much the doctor had us get another chest x-ray on him. There were still signs of stuff in his lungs due to the RSV and/or bronchiolitis and they don't know why it would still be there after this long, almost 6 weeks. So we have an appointment Wednesday with a pulmonary specialist in the valley to see if there is anything more they can find.
He seems so healthy otherwise ~ he is such a good eater and sleeper and is growing like crazy. I'm hoping they will tell us he is just taking longer than most to get over it and that there is nothing more wrong. I have a calm feeling about it like there is nothing more and I hope and pray there isn't but I'm glad we are getting things checked out more just to be sure.
I have been wanting to post pictures of Stockton's bedroom and crib bedding and finally got around to taking pictures of it. My sister Traci made the adorable name sign above the crib and the crib quilt. I love them both! She is so talented! I recovered the rocking chair then Jana helped me make the crib bedding ,which ended up being a lot more work than I had figured and I'm so happy with how it turned out. Auntie Tami was kind enough to come over and help me paint and decorate the room. Thanks so much for all of the professional help gals!
11 comments:
Dang cute room. Kay was telling us that you would have to take your baby to a specialist. He looks big and healthy. Good luck with that.
What a cute room!
I sure hope everything is fine and he gets better soon! Poor little guy!
That is terrible that he is still having so much trouble. You guys are in our prayers :) And his room is soooo cute. The bedding you made is dang cute!
Love his room!! so cute!! Hope everything goes well on wednesday. You are in our prayers.
His room is adorable. Good luck at the specialist. We hope he can get off that dang oxygen soon.
WE will keep you in our prayers! Keep us updated on how the appt goes. His room is adorable! What a bunch of talented gals you are!
And Kanton is such a character, I am waughing too!
Hey ur so sweet with all you have going to always leave a msg on my blog. I feel so bad I havent seen Stockton that is awful. He is adorable!!! The bedroom is way to cute! love it miss you guys tons. Let us know how the appt goes Wed if its not a one day trip we would love to see you guys. Hope all goes well!!
I am so sorry that he had to go back on the oxygen. That is super annoying! His room is awesome though! What a lucky little guy!
I'm sorry to hear about all your poor little guy has been through. He, as well as your other two guys are so cute. I really hope he gets better and nothing more is going on with him.
I love his room. You've got some major talent in the decorating department.
Just stopped by and thought I'd say Hi.
Poor little guy. I hope things start looking better soon.
I love his room! You did a great job!
Poor little guy! Hope all goes well at the specialist. And such a cute, cute room! Maybe you should come up and finish Eli's!!
Post a Comment