Brig & Kanton are never too sure about eating the green food I make for them on St. Patrick's Day but at least it makes for a good picture. This year we had green shamrock pancakes and green milk. I pretty much had to talk them into eating it so I decided against making a green dinner that night. We ate on green plates though so that was festive enough. I meant to take a picture of all 3 boys wearing their green shirts but never got it done.
We went to the park while Brig was at school. It was great that Stockton could walk this time. . .he still wanted to crawl in the dirt though of course!
What handsome boys! I make green food every year and no one will hardly touch it either. Including me! Green just doesn't go well with food that shouldn't be green, does it??. This year we had salad with all green veggies in it for dinner. At least they'd eat that! ha!
4 comments:
What a fun mom. I should have sent marcus over to your house for some breakfast. He was bummed when his breakfast wasn't green haha.
I'm just too dang lazy to do a green breakfast. But I thought of you that morning and wondered what you were fixing. Looks like fun.
I can't believe Kanton is walking. He is so dang cute!
What handsome boys! I make green food every year and no one will hardly touch it either. Including me! Green just doesn't go well with food that shouldn't be green, does it??. This year we had salad with all green veggies in it for dinner. At least they'd eat that! ha!
Post a Comment