Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010


We had a fun Easter this year. We started it off on Saturday with our traditional coloring of the Easter eggs at Grandma & Papa Mills' house.


Papa & Jack


Jacque & Grandma telling the kids how pretty their eggs are

Kanton

Brig showing off his eggs


Grandma & Grandpa gave all of the kids a hula hoop and had a
contest to see who could hula the longest.

These boys weren't sure if they were made to hula

Kanton

Stockton, Bryson, Kellen

Sweet moves Brig!

Stockton wishing he could shake his booty like Mia & Taylor


~Easter Picnic~

We went on a fun picnic out by the canyon with a bunch of our Flake cousins

Angie, Sherry, Jacque, Tami, Brittan, me, Laura, Brooke, Traci, Kirsten


Buddies Bryson & Brig
They went on a hike up the canyon with lots of the family

Stockton had spent most of the time on his hands and knees. It was so rocky he couldn't stay standing very long before he tripped. There was lots of dirt though so he had a good time!
I guess I didn't have the camera out when Kanton was around but he had fun at the picnic too!

~ Easter morning ~

The boys were so excited to see that the Easter bunny came




Best picture I could get with all three of them.
I tried to take several and you can tell by the look on all of their faces.
They loved it!!!


~Hunting Eggs~


Stockton


What the heck is this and why would I want it in my basket??


Brigden

Kanton

HaPpY EaStEr!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute pics of Easter. You know which one you better take off by abt 8 o'clock tomorrow morning though. I'll be checking on a regular basis just to make sure it happened! Oh Good Heavens!

Traci Butler said...

OH shut the heck up and take that NASTY picture of me off your blog. I am such a fat cow and should only be allowed out of my house after dark... Cute Easter post though. (i could kill you)