Oh goodness Hal, those new posts you have up are great!
I love the halloween posts especially - Chuck Lidell was a hoot. You nailed it with the costume. That's a crack up that they wouldn't even carve their pumpkins!
Stockers looks like quite the mess maker. Reminds me of his whirlwind of a brother Kantoon.
looks yummy. Hey Jessi wants to know when Aunt Hallie is going to update her blog? Just wondering! I miss our Swagger wagon trips full of kids and FUN. love ya.
4 comments:
Oh goodness Hal, those new posts you have up are great!
I love the halloween posts especially - Chuck Lidell was a hoot. You nailed it with the costume. That's a crack up that they wouldn't even carve their pumpkins!
Stockers looks like quite the mess maker. Reminds me of his whirlwind of a brother Kantoon.
Way to post sista.
Wow you posted a lot of stuff. I didn't realize it because an old post was on top of a bunch of new stuff. I just love it when ya'll put new stuff up.
so cute!
I love peanut butter too!!
looks yummy. Hey Jessi wants to know when Aunt Hallie is going to update her blog? Just wondering! I miss our Swagger wagon trips full of kids and FUN. love ya.
Post a Comment