I remember looking forward to spring break when I was in school, it was always nice to have a break and it meant that summer was just around the corner. Brig inherited my LOVE of warm weather and prays every night that "it will be summer tomorrow". He was really excited to have a whole week of being out of school. Since he and Kanton both love animals I thought they would enjoy the zoo so we headed to the valley for some FUN!

Brig was very unimpressed with the baboons because as he said, "they weren't that smart". He thought the orangutans were pretty cool though.

Kanton liked the rhinos




As luck would have it, it was warm! Brig was dying to swim in Uncle Russ & Aunt Tara's pool. The water was FRREEEEEZING!! That didn't stop us though, we got in anyway. Kanton wasn't too sure about it but he got used to it and didn't want to get out.


After we swam Tara made us a fabulous mexican food dinner, my favorite! We had so much fun staying at Russ & Tara's beautiful new home. Thanks guys!!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Your boys are so stinkin' cute, and I agree with Brig, we should all pray that it will be summer tommorrow!
Looks like you guys had a good spring break and such a cute blog you have. Keep the pictures coming. Your boys are adorable.
Kanton cracks me up! Ben and I are always laughing at things he does. I'm all for summer coming tomorrow too! No more wind!
Hey you I just saw a post on Shanda's blog, How exciting to be able to keep in touch with you guys! Stewart will be so excited to see Ray every now and then...haha. Looks like you are doing great!
I'm so happy that you commented on my blog. It will be so fun to keep up with your family. Your boys are so handsome & getting big!
Post a Comment