This past weekend was Tandy's Senior Prom. She went with Shawn Gibson and they looked so good I had to post some pictures. I can't believe Tandy is graduating next month. When Ray and I got married she was only 6 years old and it doesn't seem real that she is already grown up. She is moving the valley after graduation and we are sure going to miss her!
My good friend Karah Flake took the pictures and I think she did a great job!!
4 comments:
Those pictures are so dang cute! Kara took all the pictures for the school? Tandy looks so cute all dressed up for prom. "Ah merchandise!"
Holy Cow! I too can't believe Tandy is going to graduate. She was like 13 or something when I moved here. Have I lived here that long? Crazy. I loved your post with all 150 (or something)Turley facts. I have forgotten how much Ray and Jace are alike. We deserve medals don't we? It was hilarious to read about you and Ray. Keep it up. You are becoming quite the blogging professional. I'm still working on it.
Oh Tandy, where has the time gone?? She looks so beautiful and it makes me feel so old to realize she is graduating! I was just at my Sr. Prom a few months ago-- right?!?
You've got to be kidding. I can remember when she was born and making her a blanket in Merry Miss Class. Where did the time go?
Post a Comment