Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've been BaG TaGGeD

The lovely Lindsey Howell tagged me, and my bag! This is the first time I have seen this one and aren't you all so lucky to get to see the contents of my enourmous (Ray thinks so) purse. Really it is just a bunch of boring stuff, nothing exciting to talk about but hey, I'm sharing anyway!








Just your normal everyday STUFF...wallet, keys, phone, pen, antibacterial wipes, kleenex, lotion, lip gloss, water bottle, pony tail holder and bobby pin (for a hair emergency, heaven forbid, ha ha!) , tide to go, weight watchers points slide and weigh in card, sassy nails brochure, spirulina, and a mountain of receipts from way too much money spent on things I probably don't even need....except maybe a few things!
Now I'm going to tag the Traci B.'s, Evvie, Melissa, Jen & Becky. Come on girls, show us what you've got! (in your purse) :)

1 comment:

RAYALITE said...

I've never seen that one either!!
Atleast you carry a purse!! I cant wait to retire my diaper bag.
Cute! Thanks for sharing!!
Youre so great at updating your blog-I need to get on it!!