I took about 10 pictures trying to get one of her looking up but I wasn't successful.
I can't believe my little sister is going to be a mom in a month, it is so crazy! It still seems like she should be 4 years old sleeping in bed next to me and getting sick and throwing up in my hair in the middle of the night. Good times.
But now Traci is all grown up and she looks so cute with her prego belly. It really isn't fair that her legs aren't puffy with thighs all the way down to her feet. She doesn't even have a double chin! I guess I took all of those lovely genes for myself. But I can't wait for Jack to get here, it will be so fun to see Traci with a baby of her own.
Another picture of Traci not looking :)
The grandmas enjoying the goodies
2 comments:
How fun! I,too, can't believe she's going to be having a baby. She was just a little girl when I married Greg. They grow up so fast.
That is my favorite memory from our room sharing days! Thanks for the fun party you and mom put on. You are too good to me sister. And everyone LOVED the things you gave me. People kept asking me why I didn't get those talents. Ha!
Post a Comment